1. Programme Study Center - Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal & Child Health (PGDMCH), Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi.
2. Post Graduate Certificate course in Health and Family Welfare management through distance learning conducted by National Institute of Health Family Welfare (NIHFW), New Delhi for South India
1. Head office - Association for Prevention & Control of Rabies in India (APCRI).
2. Head Office –Rabies in Asia foundation.
- 53rd National Conference of IPHA
- 19th Annual KACH Conference, Bangalore Souvenir
- Rabies Prevention: A Medical Guidebook - Dr. M.K Sudarshan
- Performance Audit of Animal Birth Control (ABC) Programme in Bangalore - A report
- A Guide to Intadermal (IDRV) Rabies Vaccination
- World Rabies Day 2008
Anti Rabies Software
• Occupational Health Services
• Rabies Epidemiology & Information Center.
• Geriatric Medicine
• School Health Services
• Monitoring and evaluation of National Programmes
• Research Projects and ICMR studies
World Rabies Day 2008
Poster Competition World Rabies Day 2008
Saturday, 27th September
On the eve of the World Rabies Day on Saturday ,27th September 2008 ,A poster making competition was organised for the Undergraduate students and Interns of KIMS at the Banashanakri campus. Miss Jaya Pathak, Miss Mytri Reddy and Miss Krutika Natarajan of VII term came first. A cash prize along with mementoes was distributed to the prize winners.
World Rabies Day 2008-Poster competition -Winners along with the second place (first Right) and third place (first Left)
2008- World Rabies Day –Walk for Rabies
Sunday ,28th September, 2008
A Walk for Rabies for creating awareness on rabies was organized on Sunday ,28th September ,2008 on the occasion of the World Rabies Day .About 150 medical students and staff of KIMS along with members representing NIMHANS, Rabies in Asia, India Chapter, Association for Prevention and Control of Rabies in India ,Commonwealth Veterinary Association, Students and Staff of Government Veterinary College, Bangalore ,Veterinarians, Corporate Bodies etc participated in the Walk. The walk was organised on the main road outside Vidhan Soudha, ( The state legislative House) Bangalore .
Saturday, 13th September 2008
Rabies Quiz - Video
Winners - Miss Chetana K & Miss Ghazal Dutta, VII th Term, Mysore Medical College and Research Institute, Mysore, recieving the prize from Dr. S N Madhusudana, Chairman, RIA - India Chapter
Runners - Miss Sangeetha R P & Miss Shruthi Shekar, VII th Term, Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore, recieving the prize from Dr.M K Sudarshan, President RIA Foundation
Quiz Programme **NEW**
Quiz guide (Updated Sept 04, 2008 )
QUIZ Questions & Answers:
If you are not able to view these documents please get the latest Adobe Reader here