- Rural Health Training Center (RHTC), Kengeri.
- Urban Health Training Center (UHTC), Parvathipura.
- Preventive Medicine Unit (PMU), KIMS Hospital.
Adult Immunization Clinic
Anti Rabies Clinic
- Occupational Health Services.
- Rabies Epidemiology & Information Center.
- Training of Medical Officers in HIV/ AIDS prevention - KSAPS
- Geriatric Medicine
- School Health Services
- Indian Journal of Community Health
- Programme Study Center - Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal & Child Health (PGDMCH) Course, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Certificate course in Health and Family Welfare management through distance learning conducted by National Institute of Health Family Welfare (NIHFW), New Delhi for South India.
- Registered office - Association for Prevention & Control of Rabies in India (APCRI).
- Head Office –Rabies in Asia foundation.